Musee d'Orsay Ticket with Reserved Access
The Musée d'Orsay invites you to make acquaintance with the legendary collections of talented masters of painting and sculpture. Walk through the halls and enjoy the exhibits at your own pace. A reserved-access day admission ticket will make your stay more comfortable.
Present your voucher at the entry designated for guests who have purchased tickets in advance. You can enter immediately after passing through security.
The museum is located at the site of the former Gare d'Orsay train station. The bulk of the exhibition is dedicated to Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings, but you'll also find some great sculptures, photographs, and antique furniture.
The museum`s gallery is regarded as one of the best galleries in Paris and contains well-known masterworks, such as "Dance at the Moulin de la Galette" by Renoir, "Apples and Oranges" by Cézanne, Van Gogh's self-portraits, and many other unique artworks. You will have enough time to enjoy each of them.
• This ticket will not allow you to skip the line to the Munch Exhibition
• Visitors aged 11 years and older must wear a face mask inside the museum. No face masks are provided on-site
• Access to lockers and cloakrooms is limited to large objects that are not allowed in the museum display rooms
• Please note that the museum is closed on Mondays, May 1, and December 25
• Persons under 18 years and EU residents under 26 may enter free with a valid ID
• From Tuesday-Sunday last entry is 1 hour before closing time. Please also note that from 45 minutes before closing time onward, museum staff will be asking visitors to begin making their way to the exit so as to close on time
• Voucher is valid for one entry only at the indicated time slot. You may stay as long as you like but cannot leave and reenter the museum
• The museum is free for everyone on the first Sunday of the month
• Reserved access ticket for the Musée d'Orsay
• Full access to the permanent collection
• Food and drinks
• Audio guide