Louvre and Musée d'Orsay with Reserved Entry Ticket
Enjoy walking through two of the most fascinating places in Paris and learning about the history of art through the works of grand French Impressionists and post-Impressionists, such as Renoir and Van Gogh.
Begin your journey at the legendary Louvre, where you can find more than 35,000 works of art, architecture, and amusing artifacts from antiquity. You have at your disposal about 650,000 square feet of exhibition space that you can observe at your own pace. The most comfortable way to explore these places is on a tour with an experienced guide who will compose a chronological story, starting with Ancient Greek mythology. You will see some of the most celebrated pieces, like the marvelous Mona Lisa, and you will get to know the best collections that made the most significant contributions to the evolution of art and civilization.
After the pleasure lunch break, visit the Musée d'Orsay, located in a magnificent Beaux Arts building. Discover all the subtleties of the individual styles of artists such as Monet, Renoir, Cézanne, and Gauguin. Explore the secrets that encompass their techniques and discover how a handful of art rebels paved the way for the Impressionist art movement.
Book entry ticket access to both museums to enjoy quicker entry and treat yourself to more time with the artworks. At the end of this unforgettable excursion, you are free to stay to continue your experience.
• This tour has a maximum of 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
• The semi-private tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum is not met)
• Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum
• High amount of walking is involved. The semi-private tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
• Occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. • When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases GetYourGuide is unable to provide refunds or discounts
• Some specific rooms inside the museum are subject to rules requiring quiet or restricted right to speak inside. Some collections may vary along the year
• Please provide full names, mobile phone number and email you can be reached on during your
• Private guide (if option selected)
• Reserved entry ticket to both museums
• Museum entrance fees
• Lunch break
• Wheelchair tours on request only
• Food and drinks
• Gratuities (optional)
• Transfers to the Louvre Museum and from the Louvre to the Musée d'Orsay if necessary (it's a 10-minute walk and you will be accompanied by your guide)
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Temporary exhibits
124 place du carrousel, 75001 Paris