A treasure trove of French art awaits you when you enter the stunning Beaux Arts structure of the Musée d'Orsay in Paris.
Housed in a previous rail route station, the exhibition hall contains one of the world's best assortments of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist workmanship. Take advantage of a semi-private tour with expert commentary from a guide who will not only introduce you to the works of art but also to the masters who created them.
Learn about a once-in-a-lifetime era in art history and how it was met with harsh criticism. Check out how painters like Claude Monet radically altered our perspective on the world. Many of the museum's most well-known pieces were created in Paris and depict scenes from all over France, providing a visual history of the country.
Admire Van Gogh's eminent "Starry Night over the Rhône" and Renoir's masterpiece "Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette," which depicts a typical Sunday afternoon in the Montmartre neighborhood of Paris. Find features by Cezanne, Manet, Degas, and considerably more.
- This tour requires some walking, so comfortable shoes are recommended.
- The Covid-19 entry requirements (such as a booster shot, a negative COVID test, and a vaccine certificate with a QR code) may change quickly. It is the responsibility of all visitors to check the official travel advice on government websites and adhere to it.
- The tour operator is not responsible for denying access to museums and tourist attractions. There will be no refund:
- Guests with wheelchairs or other disabilities requiring special assistance cannot be accommodated;
- Strollers and baby carriages are not allowed on this tour;
- Latecomers cannot be accommodated; missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded;
- Photography is prohibited in the Musée d'Orsay;
- Large bags or backpacks are prohibited in the museum.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Flash photography
- Baby carriages
• English-speaking guide
• Entrance and reservation fee for the Musée d'Orsay
• Tour in a group of 6 people or fewer
• Hotel pick-up and drop off
• Food and beverages