On a sightseeing dinner cruise, take in the French capital from the water. Take in iconic Parisian landmarks like Musée d'Orsay, the Eiffel Tower, Pont de l'Alma and the Louvre while enjoying a three-course meal on the Seine.
Leave from the Île aux Cygnes, and journey along the Seine. Pass important landmarks and enjoy the water's views. Before returning to the starting location, travel as far as Bercy.
Freshly-cooked on board:
Half-cooked foie gras and grape chutney w/ apple. Haddock tartar with lemon confit espuma. Brazilian bread with Mimolette, herring eggs.
Grenadin of veal, Darphin apple, smoked Sucrine, cream of corn, carrot w/ puffed Amaranth or Back of cod grilled w/ sauce Vierge, cream of peas, burnt leek and cauliflower pickles.
Baba w/ whipped cream or Inverted Lemon Tart or Chocolate Hazelnut Finger.
- All boats are non-smoking, though there's the smoking area on the terrace
- Animals aren't allowed on board
- Boarding eventuates between 30 and 15 minutes before departure in accordance with the timetable
- There are public car parks in the area
• Cruise on a glass-enclosed boat
• 3-course dinner
• Drinks, which are available to order at the bar
• Eiffel Tower
• Musée d'Orsay
• Notre Dame Cathedral
• Louvre Museum
The Bir-Hakeim Bridge