You can choose between the Comfort Package and the Premium Package, as well as take advantage of a secure and dependable transfer between the city center of Reykjavk and the world-famous Blue Lagoon.
The tranquility of the one-of-a-kind Geothermal Milky Blue Sea waters is regarded by many as a once-in-a-lifetime experience and an essential component of your trip to Iceland. You can take your time exploring Reykjavik because there are frequent departures.
In 1976, an operation at the nearby geothermal power plant led to the formation of the Blue Lagoon. People started bathing in the water and applying the silica mud to their skin in the years that followed. It is well-known for its calming effects and health benefits.
A mossy lava field surrounds the Blue Lagoon, providing stunning scenery, cutting-edge facilities, and an otherworldly atmosphere.
Relax for a while by selecting one of two available packages. After that, go back to Reykjavik. Your open, flexible return ticket can be used for any and all Blue Lagoon departures.
- Bathing suits could be rented at the premises
- Confirmation will be received right at the time of booking
- One adult is allowed to supervise and be responsible for maximum two children
- The last bus' return time is 8:15 PM
in a mini-group
• Return bus fare
• Admission to the Blue Lagoon
• Use of towel
• Silica mud mask
• One drink of your choice (for adults only)
• Use of bathrobe (if premium option selected)
• Algae mask (if premium option selected)
• Table reservation at LAVA Restaurant (if premium option selected, optional)
• Sparkling wine if dining at LAVA (if premium option selected)
• Food and drinks (other than those specified)
• Hotel pickup
• Luggage storage costs (approximately 4 EUR per bag)
the Blue Lagoon
BSI Bus Terminal, Reykjavik