On a comfortable and convenient minibus tour, see Iceland's two most popular natural attractions—the Golden Circle and the Blue Lagoon—in a single day.
Leave Reykjavik and travel to Thingvellir National Park, where the tectonic plates of America and Eurasia meet. View the location where the Icelandic parliament met from 930 to 1798 as you stroll through the stunning lake-filled region and switch between continental boundaries.
Next, visit the geothermal pools at the Geysir Hot Spring, which have temperatures as high as 200 degrees. Witness the Strokkur geyser spewing a 100-foot-high cloud of boiling water and steam. Before going to Gullfoss's breathtaking waterfall, grab a bite to eat.
Next, go to the Kerid volcanic crater, which has water that is a deep blue and is surrounded by bright red rock. The well-known Blue Lagoon is where you should end your tour. Utilizing the included silica mud mask, indulge in the warm geothermal waters before returning to Reykjavik.
- Bring a swimsuit, warm, watertight clothing, and sturdy walking shoes;
- These can also be rented at the Blue Lagoon at your own expense.
- Towels are included with Blue Lagoon admission tickets.
- Use of conditioner and shower gel is welcomed. It's all available in the Blue Lagoon shower rooms
- The tour arrives at the Blue Lagoon just before 5:00 p.m., departs at 7:00 p.m., and returns to Reykjavik at 8:00 p.m.
- Food and beverages are not included, but you will have plenty of opportunities to purchase snacks and a full lunch during the tour.
in a mini-group
• Tour guide
• Return transportation by minibus
• Pickup and drop-off within Reykjavik
• Wi-Fi on bus
• Entry to the Kerid Volcanic Crater
• Comfort entry ticket to the Blue Lagoon
• Use of a towel
• 1 drink of your choice
• Food and drinks (available for purchase en route)
the Blue Lagoon, Thingvellir National Park, the Gullfoss waterfall