Golden Circle Day-Trip
Take the full-day tour known as the Golden Circle Classic to see some of Iceland's most stunning natural landmarks close up. With the commentary of a knowledgeable guide, you can learn about some of Iceland's most well-known historical sites and natural phenomena on this popular excursion.
Start by going to Þingvellir National Park, which is where the Icelandic parliament Alþingi was established in 930 AD. The tectonic plate boundaries at Þingvellir are breathtaking, and the geology of the area is remarkable.
Then, head to Gullfoss, a stunning waterfall, and walk toward the edge to feel the glacial mist on your face. Before returning to Reykjavik, head toward the geothermal region surrounding the incredible geysers of Geysir and Strokkur.
- Pickup begins thirty minutes before the tour departs. Please wait for the pickup bus at the designated pickup location. Please provide details of your hotel in prior in the case you've selected a tour option which includes pickup
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and it only applies to a maximum of two children or youths per full-paying adult
- Please note that it can get very cold and windy during the tour.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• Transportation by 1st class bus
• Free Wi-Fi on board
• English-speaking guide
• Food and drinks (there will be stops for you to purchase lunch)
Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir, Strokkur