Blue Lagoon & Golden Circle Small-Group Guided Trip
Take a tour of the Golden Circle in a minibus, stopping at all the best spots along the way. Explore lakes, geysers, and other natural features before relaxing in the Blue Lagoon hot springs.
Go to Thingvellir, a historic landmark that served as the foundation for the Icelandic Commonwealth. Strokkur's eruptions, which occur every 3 to 4 minutes, can be seen from the North Atlantic Divergent Ridge and reach heights of up to 20 meters. Pass by the gorgeous dormant Geysir.
Next, visit Gullfoss, one of Iceland's 30,000 waterfalls, which is regarded as the most stunning. Before traveling to Kerið, a striking crater lake surrounded by black and red slopes and filled with water that is blue-green, stop for lunch. Take a dip in the geothermal waters of the Blue Lagoon at the end of the day.
- Bring a swimsuit and warm, watertight clothing for hiking.
- These can also be rented at the Blue Lagoon for your own use.
- Towels are included in Blue Lagoon admission tickets.
- The Blue Lagoon shower rooms provide complimentary use of conditioner and shower gel.
- The tour's maximum number of passengers is 18.
• Small-group tour
• Blue Lagoon Comfort admission ticket
• Admission to the Kerid Volcanic Crater
• Professional guide
• Pickup from selected hotels, official bus stops in central Reykjavik, and from the cruise port
• WI-Fi on the bus
• Round-trip transportation by bus
• Food and drinks
• Swimsuit rental
the Golden Circle route, Blue Lagoon