Secret Lagoon & Golden Circle Day-Trip
This bus tour of the Golden Circle lets you see the sights. Pick either to meet your guide in Reykjavik or to be picked up right from your lodging. Visit popular destinations like the Strokkur geyser, Gullfoss Waterfall, and Þngvellir National Park.
Discover the site of the ancient open-air parliament that existed from 930 to 1793 when you travel from Reykjavik to the natural wonders of Þngvellir National Park. At Þngvallavatn, take in the rift valley and Iceland's largest lake.
Continue on to Strokkur's famous geyser, where steaming water shoots into the sky every few minutes. Take in the breathtaking Gullfoss Waterfall's cascading waterfalls.
You can unwind by soaking in the Secret Lagoon's geothermal hot water, or you can take a stroll along a walking path to get closer to a geyser that erupts every five minutes. At the conclusion of your tour, return to your meeting point or your accommodation in Reykjavik.
- Children aged up to 11 can travel for free
- Headphones can be purchased on board of the bus, though please bring your own if possible
- Please note that pickup from rented or private accommodations is not available
• Transportation by bus with audio guide
• Free Wi-Fi
• USB charger
• Local English speaking guide
• Entry to Þingvellir National Park
• Entry to the Secret Lagoon
• Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
• Pickup from your accommodation (unless you have chosen the tour option with hotel pickup)
• Headphones for the audio guide
the Blue Lagoon