On this highlight tour of the Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill, you can skip the line with a guide.
There is a dedicated group entrance into the Colosseum. From a vantage point with a 360-degree view, follow in the gladiator's footsteps and admire the monument. With your guide's assistance, imagine being among 50,000 bloodthirsty spectators.
Take a tour of several significant ancient Roman government structures at the Forum. The Forum Magnum, once a bustling market, transports you back in time. Imagine how the ancient Romans lived. Learn more about their culture.
Take a climb up Palatine Hill, one of Rome's seven hills. Take in the city's most ancient location, 40 meters above the Roman Forum. Admire the view of the Circus Maximus.
- This ticket does not include the underground or the arena of the Colosseum
- To entry the Colosseum it is obligatory to pass a metal detector on a security check. Because of this, there might be a line to pass through the security checks
- This tour operates even in inclement weather, so please dress appropriately
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- ID card or Passport
- Glass objects
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Explosive substances
- Luggage or large bags
- Sprays or Aerosols
- Alcohol and drugs
• Tour guide
• Headsets to hear the guide clearly
• Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill entry tickets
• Food & drinks
• Roman Forum
• Palatine Hill