Ancient Rome & Colosseum Arena Floor Guided Fast Track Trip
Experience the grandeur of the Colosseum like never before! Skip the long lines and enter through the Gladiator's Gate, the most famous entrance to the world's most famous amphitheater. Stand on the partially reconstructed arena floor and imagine what it was like during the Roman Empire. Follow your guide on a trip through the history of the monument and get a close view of the underground chambers where dangerous wild animals were kept for entertainment.
Learn about the battles that took place there and relive the experience of the gladiators from an exclusive perspective. Then, explore the Roman Forum, the center of political and social life in Ancient Rome. Discover the grandeur of the Colosseum and the history of the Roman Empire like never before!
- This visit works in every weather pattern
- The field floor is a limited region, so visitors should give their complete name, date of birth, and a legitimate current ID upon passage, including those matured somewhere in the range of 3 and 17 years of age.
- Due to decisions made by the Colosseum administration office prior to the scheduled tour date, the exact reservation times may vary slightly. These last-minute changes are out of the local partner's control, but if the time changes by 20 minutes before or after your original tour time, you will be notified via email.
- The tour guide is the only person who can enter the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum; Because they won't have an individual ticket, guests won't be able to leave the group and enter these areas on their own. The Colosseum does not provide individual tickets for group reservations; rather, the guide will use a single group ticket to access all three areas.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
What to bring:
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
- Sprays or Aerosols
• Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill entry tickets
• Fast-track entrance
• Official guide
• Guided tour of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
• Entrance into restricted areas, like the Arena Floor
• Food and drinks