Skip-the-Line Forum, Colosseum & Palatine Hill Tour
Learn fascinating facts about Rome's past by visiting the Forum, Palatine Hill, and Colosseum. Tour the first and second levels of the Colosseum with skip-the-line access. Visit the spot where Julius Caesar was buried and the Arch of Titus.
With skip-the-line access to the Colosseum, you can begin your tour of Rome's ancient city. Hear a brief introduction of the Colosseum, its remarkable design, and the reasons it is still regarded as an engineering achievement to this day.
As you enter, pay attention to the Roman numerals above each archway. While your guide tells you about the emperors, gladiators, and famous battles that make the Colosseum Rome's most famous ancient monument, you can explore the first and second levels of the Colosseum.
Walk through the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill with your newly acquired knowledge of the ancient Romans. As you learn about Rome's birth and the mythical twins Romulus and Remus, you'll pass by the triumphant Arch of Constantine.
Pass by the Arch of Titus, the House of the Vestal Virgins, and Julius Caesar's burial site once standing on a vast swampland once inside the Roman Forum.
Continue to the Palatine Hill, where you'll find the ruins of the Imperial Palaces, which were the sprawling grounds from which the Emperors ruled the city.
- The Colosseum can only accommodate 3,000 people at a time for safety and crowd control during busy times. Even with pre-booked reservations, there may be a slight delay in getting in if capacity has been reached.
- Please bring a valid photo ID because you will be asked to show it at the entrance to the Colosseum (including children 3-17 years old).
- The tour is available rain or shine. No refunds will be given for no-shows or late arrivals.
- Skip-the-line and priority entrance only apply to the ticket line, not the security check line, which all visitors must pass through to enter the Colosseum.
- There may be additional security checks and some delays as a result of new security measures.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- All children under the age of two are free, but they must be accompanied by an adult.
What to bring:
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
- Sprays or Aerosols
• Skip-the-line tickets to the Colosseum
• Professional tour guide
• Tour of the Roman Forum
• Tour of Palatine Hill
• Access to the Colosseum underground
• Food and beverages
• Roman Forum
• Palatine Hill