Rome: City Center Observing E-Bike Trip
Rome is a city loaded up with old landmarks, clamoring city roads, intriguing back streets, and little, covered up squares. It is a sprawling city with a lot of hills, and getting around on foot can be very difficult.
On a fun and healthy day of biking, you'll hop on an E-bike and explore Rome's delights, including its elegant shopping streets and ancient monuments!
The goal of this itinerary is to show you Rome in all its glory while also taking you to its more intimate parts. This tour will take you to the main attractions, which are well-balanced, relaxing, and safe:
Piazza Venezia & Vittoriano monument
Piazza del Popolo
Park of Villa Borghese & great view of Rome
Piazza Navona (former Stadium of Domitian)
Jewish ghetto & Portico di Ottavia
Theatre of Marcellus
Scenic view of the Roman Forum
- A child extension (also known as a child streamliner) is provided for children between the ages of 5 and 8. Children over the age of 9 are able to ride an appropriately sized E-bike on their own.
- The tour requires participants to wear helmets, which are provided for free.
- There must be at least four participants. You will be offered a different tour or a full refund if it is not reached.
- The tour operator may substitute one or more of the aforementioned highlights in the event of public or official events taking place in the heart of Rome.
- There are a maximum of 10 participants per guide
- The tour covers a distance of 14 kilometers (8.5 miles)
- The difficulty level is leisure (or intermediate if a child seat or child extension is mounted on the bicycle)
- For safety reasons, infants under the age of one are not permitted on the tour
- Infants between the ages of one and four who travel in a child seat that has a load capacity of up to 55 lbs (25 kg) are welcome to join the tour for free
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes
• High-quality E-Bike with anti-puncture tires (90% reduced risk of flat tire)
• Local guide
• Helmet (mandatory)
• Handlebar bag
• Bottle of water
• Gratuities (optional)
• Personal expenses
• Imperial Forums
• Piazza Venezia and Vittoriano monument
• Trevi Fountain
• Spanish Steps
• Piazza del Popolo
• Park of Villa Borghese and scenic view of Rome
• Piazza Navona (former Stadium of Domitian)
• Jewish ghetto and Portico di Ottavia
• Theatre of Marcellus
• Panoramic view of the Roman Forum
Via Labicana 49