One of the best ways to discover Venice is with a gondola ride combined with a walking tour. Ride through scenic waterways such as Canal Grande and secret canals.
Check out a digital map with 2D images of Venice from the Middle Ages until the 18th century with the help of a QR code to download it to your smartphone.
Explore the unique Piazza San Marco and learn its enthralling history. Enjoy a stroll along Venice's bridges (Ponte di Rialto) and meandering streets while taking in the local romantic atmosphere.
On this interesting walking tour, the expert guide will escort you through the area between Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge. You will pass through a labyrinth of little canals and magnificent sites of historical and artistic interest. Take a lot of amazing photos to remember this stunning day.
You will see a lot of special places: the Teatro La Fenice, which is one of the most well-known opera houses in the world; Marco Polo's House; the famous Rialto Bridge with its typical shops; and a lot of other wonderful Venice landmarks.
Finish your adventure by gondola ride with a 30-minute excursion through the Canal Grande and its quiet and picturesque places.
Important to know
• For Covid-19 precaution the use of the mask is MANDATORY. So, please bring your own.
• This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
• This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
• Comfortable shoes suggested
• Mobile voucher accepted
• Please consider the gap of time between the walking tour and the gondola ride
• The price for child under 3 years old if FREE only if does not occupy an own seat on gondola
• Each gondola can accomodate up to maximum 5 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guests weight.
• At the end of the gondola tour, you will receive a QR code to download a digital map with 2D images of Venice from the middle ages until the 18th century.
• Shared walking tour of Venice with local and expert guide
• 30 minutes of gondola with guide
• Mobile app to see Venice in the past
• Food and drinks
• Piazza San Marco and Rialto Bridge
• Teatro La Fenice
• Marco Polo's House; the Rialto Bridge
• Canal Grande