Venice Street Food Tour with Local Guide with Local Food Market Visit
What to expect
Meet your guide in central Venice near the Rialto Bridge to begin this fun and delicious food tour.
Explore the busy Rialto Market to see colorful stalls selling seafood, vegetables, and fruit. Throughout your tour, see some of the main sights of the city, including the Campo San Bartolomeo, Campo San Polo, Basilica dei Frari, and more.
Taste some of Venice's local specialties, such as the bite-sized cicchetti served at bars all over the city. These tapas-like snacks are popular with Venetians who meet friends after work for a drink and a few bites before dinner.
Sample cheese made in the region, traditional cakes, and buranelli biscuits. All food is included in the tour (drinks are at own expense).
Take this tour early in your Venice visit to reap the rewards of all you'll learn about where to go and what to eat in the canal city.
Important to know:
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
• At the moment of reservation please specify your mobile number inclusive of country code in case of a emergency
• Stroller accessible
• Please make sure you arrive at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before.This is the key to ensuring the quality of your experience.
• Please note that on Mondays, festive days and in the afternoon the Fish Market is closed.
• This tour does NOT accommodate vegans, gluten and dairy-free participants.
• Vegetarians can be accommodate only if advised in advance.
• In case of allergies to nuts of dry fruits please be aware of cross contaminations issues.
• Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
• This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
• Food tasting
• Local guide
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Canal Grande
• Casa di Marco Polo
• Mercati di Rialto
Campo S. Bortolomio, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy