One of the best things to do in Istanbul is to take a Bosphorus cruise. Get on a boat and start exploring the extensive waterway that separates Asia and Europe. Passing through renowned bridges, explore Istanbul's main attractions, including magnificent palaces, ancient castles, famous hills, and parks, as well as stunning seaside homes from various centuries.
The tour will begin in Eminönü's Old City and continue along the European side to the second Bosphorus bridge before returning along the Asian coast. Dolmabahce Palace, Ciragan Palace, the Ortaköy Mosque, the Bosphorus Bridge, the Rumeli Fortress, and Beylerbeyi Palace are all on your route. You will also be able to see some historical landmarks like the Hagia Sophia, Maiden Tower, Topkapi Palace and Galata Tower from a distance.
Know before you go
- There are both outdoor and indoor spaces on the boat
• 2 hours Bosphorus & Golden Horn cruise
• English speaking tour guide
• Audio guide app on your smartphone (English, Spanish, Russian, German, Italian, Chinese, Arabic, Polish, French, and Turkish)
• Hotel pick-up or drop-off
• Bosphorus and Golden Horn
Cankurtaran, Soğuk Çeşme Sk. No:4, 34122