Take a posh cruise of the Bosphorus Strait aboard a pleasure boat. After receiving a complimentary cocktail upon arrival, set sail for the Black Sea, passing some of Istanbul's most iconic landmarks on the way.
Cruise across the Bosphorus and Fatih Sultan Mehmed Bridges as you travel between Europe and Asia. Visit the Ottoman sultans' summer palaces, such as Dolmabahçe Palace and Beylerbeyi Palace. Take in the mansions that line both coastlines and the fortifications of Anatolian Castle and Rumeli Castle.
Become seduced by a belly dancer, watch live folk dances from Turkey, and unwind to international music played by the on-board DJ.
What to bring
- ID card or Passport
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The on-board show program consists of a special "Katibim" show (an ethnic Turkish musical performance), an "Asuk Masuk" (an imitation play of dwarfs from the Taseli district of Silifke by 2 male performers), belly dancers, traditional mixed folk dance, along with Caucasian folk dance and a professional DJ-set
- Hotel pickup might start up to 90 minutes before the departure. Hotel dropoff is planned at midnight.
- At the time of booking, please let us know your hotel name and location. Pickup is done only from main areas on the European side of Istanbul.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Unlimited local soft drinks
Unlimited Alcoholic drinks
• Hotel pick up and drop off with comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles(depending on option)
• Turkish dances and shows & DJ performance
• Unlimited soft drinks
• Private table
• Services that are not mentioned on Included part
• Photo Shoot