See Istanbul landmarks, hear thousand-year-old stories, and awe at the sunset with snacks and a glass of wine.
Avoid the crowds on this safe and luxurious yacht with an experienced captain and crew. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 30 guests, so this will be a semi-private experience to remember.
Board from the European side of Istanbul and be welcomed by a licensed guide. They will accompany the tour with fascinating facts about Istanbul's history, and the outstanding sites you will see.
Relax as you see famous landmarks like the Dolmabahce Palace, Ortakoy Mosque and the vibrant district of Uskudar. Enjoy the sights of the city's Euoprean and Asians sides you sail the famous Bosphorus Strait.
Sit back and relax as you are served traditional Turkish snacks. Take in a famous Bospherous sunset while enjoying fruit and a glass of Turkish wine.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- In case of bad weather, the cruise will be rescheduled or refunded.
in a mini-group
• Round-trip cruise on a luxurious yacht
• Captain and crew
• Coffee and tea
• Full meal
• Stop on land
• Crew gratuities (optional)
• Tour Guide
• Dolmabahce Palace, Ortakoy Mosque, the vibrant district of Uskudar and the Maiden Tower