See Istanbul from the Bosphorus on an impressive and unforgettable cruising experience. With the yacht to yourself, you’ll soak up the atmosphere of this famous riviera, gliding by some of the best Bosphorus sights along both Asian and European shores from waterfront palaces of Sultans and their Pasha’s villas. Relax and enjoy close up views including the European Side, Dolmabahçe Palace, Çirağan Palace, Rumeli Fortress, the Bosphorus Bridge, Asian Side and more.
Enjoy two hours on a Bosphorus Cruise with Panaromic view of the Bosphorus and of Istanbul.
- You will be picked up in a non-smoking brand new van from your hotel or accommodation approximately 30 minutes before your trip
- You will see the very best spots in history, such as Dolmabahce Palace, the Ortakoy Mosque, the Bosphorus Bridge, the Fatih Bridge, Rumeli Castle, Anatolian Castle, and Beylerbeyi Palace.
- You can reserve the trip for anytime you want. If the main yacht is busy, you will be offered another yacht of the same quality
- After the trip you will be dropped to your hotel or in the city center
- Enjoy complimentary coffee, tea, or soft drinks
What to bring
Know before you go
- If the main yacht is not available, you will be offered an alternative yacht of the same quality
• European Side, Dolmabahçe Palace, Çirağan Palace, Rumeli Fortress, the Bosphorus Bridge, Asian Side
• Transportation to and from your hotel
• Complimentary soft drinks and snacks
• Live guide in any language
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are available for an extra charge
• Alcoholic Beverages are available for an extra charge