• Entrance to the museum may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided
• If you choose the option for the guided tour, ticket, and transportation, our host will give you the direct entry ticket
• The Auschwitz-Birkenau guided tour takes 3.5 to 4 hours. If you are booking transportation tickets only, please plan your time accordingly
• The busiest times at the museum are 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
What awaits you:
Book this transportation service and travel by bus from central Krakow to the Auschwitz Memorial Museum. A return service option to Krakow is also available as a separate option.
Learn about the atrocities committed by the Nazis and the full extent of the horrors of the Holocaust. Hear about how the camp was run and the world of those who lived and died there. See the roads, fences, watchtowers and rail ramps, as well as informative exhibits and documentation.
Select the 1-way option, and purchase your Museum entry and tour ticket on arrival at Auschwitz-Birkenau.
The Guided Tour with Roundtrip Transfers option includes Museum Entrance Ticket with guided tour in English and transportation from Krakow to the Auschwitz Memorial site and back.
What to bring:
• Passport or ID card
• 1-way transportation
• Auschwitz-Birkenau museum ticket
• Live guide at Auschwitz-Birkenau
• The Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial
Bosacka 18, 31-505 Kraków