You can purchase a ticket to the London Eye — standard option.
Take a seat at your capsule and feel the thrill as you ascend over the water and encounter the Big Ben and Houses of Parliament. On the highest cantilevered observation wheelin the world, you'll soar above them up to 135 meters high.
You are granted with a truly mesmerizing 360-degree views of the entire city. On a clear day, you can take a glance on Buckingham Palace, Windsor Castle, the Tower of London and St. Paul's Cathedral, as well as the other prominent city's landmarks.
Take pleasure in the gradual rotation and simply stand and observe the bustle of London life below, the stunning sunset over the city, or the thousands of twinkling lights at night.
- You'll experience in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules. It should circa 30 minutes
- To entry this attraction, customers require to stand in line
- The attraction is available for whelchairs. Though please remind, that only capsule fits for no more than two wheelchairs and 8 wheelchairs in total is a maximum at any one time
- Disabled guests should pay the standard price for entry, but their carer rides free
- Children under 16 years require to be accompanied by an adult (aged over 18)
- Infants aged 2 years and under ride free, but must still reserve a ticket
- Sharp objects or weapon
- Large bags and luggage
- Drinks and food
- Unaccompanied children
- Professional cameras
• Ticket to the London Eye (standard)
• London Eye guide — available for the free download on iOS and Android
• The London Eye
• Views of London
30 The Queen's Walk, South Bank, London SE1 8XX,UK