Milan: Enjoy Milan Cathedral Rooftop Terraces
Pick one up in advance to avoid the hassle of purchasing a Milan Duomo admission ticket on the day of the event. The cathedral's vast rooftop, which provides a bird's-eye view of the church and a panoramic view of Milan, is by far its most distinctive feature. The rooftop is accessible to anyone who wants to see this famous landmark. You can challenge yourself by climbing the 250 stairs or take the convenient elevator.
From the rooftop, take in the distinctive rows of white marble spires while looking out over the city from more than 150 feet above street level. The cathedral began construction in 1386 and was completed in 1965, making it an iconic Milan landmark. There are few better examples of Italian Gothic architecture in existence, all of which are constructed of stunning marble quarried from the Candoglia region.
- Visitors must adhere to a restrained dress code
- An airport-style security check is mandatory
- Last entrance time is 7:00 PM
- The terraces are open daily in the following timespan: 9:00 AM-6:45 PM. The last time for buying, tickets is 6:00 PM, the last admission is at 6:10 PM
- Unaccompanied minors
- Glass objects
- Non-folding strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- High-heeled shoes
• Entry ticket for the terraces of the Milan Duomo
• Milan Duomo gift
• 10% discount at the Duomo Shop (products of the “Adopt a Spire" line and books already on sale are excluded from the promotion)
• Become a donor to preserve the Cathedral’s eternal beauty and get a free gadget. Select donation add-on when booking.
• Entry ticket to the Milan Duomo, Museum, Church of St. Gottardo in Corte, or archaeological area
• Milan Duomo