Louvre Museum Entrance And 1-hour Seine River Cruise
Admire the artwork of famous painters and sculptors at one of the most popular museums in the world. After that, take a Seine cruise; it will be an interesting way to continue your journey and see the local sights from a different perspective.
The treasury of the Louvre contains thirty-five thousand works of art. The exhibition is seventy-three thousand square meters. The Louvre is the world's largest museum, preserving the most valuable collections of cultural heritage from around the world.
Explore Louver's galleries and legendary paintings such as the "Mona Lisa" or the "Virgin of the Rocks" and stroll among perfect sculptures. Take an audio guide for a better understanding of the works on display.
After an informative tour of the Louvre, take a 1-hour Seine River cruise tour. Enjoy views of the best Paris attractions: the Institut de France, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Conciergerie, Musee d'Orsay, Hotel de Ville, and others.
There is an audio guide on board, and you have free access to it. Choose the language and listen to the vast history attached to every local sight.
• To include the audio guide for the Louvre, you must select the option at checkout
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Dress code is smart casual
• Wheelchair accessible
• Your cruise ticket can be used on another day, but your Louvre ticket must be used on the scheduled tour date
• There may be a wait at security. During high season this wait can be up to 20 minutes
• Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum
• The Louvre Museum is closed Tuesdays, as well as January 1, May 1, and December 25
• The Louvre Museum hours are Wednesday to Monday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, last entry at 5:00 PM
• Due to Louvre Museum availability, your entrance time may be 1 hour before or after the one you requested
• Please note all residents of the European Economic Area between 18-25 years old are granted free access to the museum
• Please provide the activity provider with all visitor's names, surnames, and ages (including minors and citizenship status) in Latin characters
What to bring:
• Comfortable shoes
• Paasport or ID card
• Luggage or large bags
• Louvre Museum entrance
• 1-hour Seine River cruise tickets with audio guide
• Audio guide in the Louvre Museum is included, if the option is selected
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Live guide (unless option selected)
• Transfers between the Louvre and the river cruise
• Louvre Museum
• Eiffel Tower
• Les Invalides
• Musée d'Orsay
• Ile de la Cite
• Notre Dame Cathedral
• Louvre Museum
• Hôtel de Ville
• Place de la Concorde
• Grand Palais
Musée du Louvre, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris