On this cruise, embark on a day at sea on the River Seine in the heart of Paris. Take in a mouthwatering lunch of three courses served a la carte and delicious wines. Visit famous landmarks like the Louvre Museum and the Notre Dame Cathedral.
To board the cruise, meet your host at Paris's Port de la Bourdonnais. Relax, take a seat, enjoy the ride, and pay attention to the crew members' commentary as you glide gracefully down the river.
As the chefs prepare your lunch, inhale the delicious aroma emanating from the kitchen. You will receive the premier, privilege, or etoile service package, depending on your book choice.
Experience a three-course lunch that will leave you wanting more. Served with wine, cheese, and champagne, depending on the package you select.
Do you feel full? No worries; just sit back, sip some tea or coffee, and take in the sights. Take in the sights of Paris from a new angle and marvel at the Musée d'Orsay's former Beaux-Arts railway station.
From the glass boat, take in the panoramic views. Take a picture of the French National Library, Les Invalides' golden dome, and the flamboyant buildings of the French Parliament.
- Vegetarian menu is available on request
- The cruise's dress code is casual, though shorts are not accepted and sport shoes only of a dark color are allowed
- Sports shoes
• 3-course lunch, with appetizer, white and red wine, mineral water, and coffee
• Cheese course ("Service Privilège" and "Service Premier" options)
• Cruise through the heart of Paris
• Toilets on board
• Souvenir photos taken by the photographer on board
• Extra drinks
• Special requests (birthday cake, etc.)
• Eiffel Tower
• Les Invalides
• Musée d’Orsay
• Institut de France
• Notre Dame Cathedral
• The Grand Palais
Port de la Bourdonnais