As you float down the River Seine at lunchtime, enjoy the fabulous panoramic views of Paris from a boat that is enclosed by glass.
As you cruise past some of the city's most iconic landmarks, such as the ornate façade of the Musée d'Orsay in the Beaux-Arts railway station of the former Gare d'Orsay, board the at Port Solferino on the Quai Anatole France.
You can see Notre Dame's Gothic facade as you travel past the Eiffel Tower's iron girders. Cruise under the majestic Pont Neuf, marvel at the extravagant French National Assembly building, glide past the opulent Louvre Museum home, and glide past the Louvre Museum.
You will be served a variety of appetizers, your choice of main course, a selection of gourmet desserts, and coffee to cap it all off. You can continue your own adventures in Paris by returning to Port Solferino.
Starter at choice:
- Duck Foie Gras, return from the harvest, tonka bean tuile or Smoked salmon, red fruit chutney, artichokes, lime powder, tomato tartar, sour beetroot or Green gazpacho, spinach, cucumber, zucchini and vegetable melimelo
Main course at choice:
- Yellow poultry supreme, lemon basil sauce or Fillet of sea bream, zucchini gratin, colored carrots, creamy spelled with peas, shellfish sauce with tarragon, zucchini gratin, small spleens, vegetables from our orchards or Piece of Beef, split pea velouté, Southern condiment (+ 7€) Artichoke tartar, eggplant chips
Dessert at choice:
- Fresh lemon finger, crispy with feuillantine or Raspberry chou, wild berry coulis or All Chocolate Rock, lychee, rose, chocolate puck and hazelnut chips
Coffee or tea
- A main course pre-order is required for more than 15 people at least one week prior to the lunch booking, so please email all the required information to the tour partner
- The menu provided is just an example of what kind of food will be served. Final menus might be changed
- Vegetarian options are available
• Coffee or tea
• Lunch cruise
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Tips (optional)
• Eiffel Tower
• Les Invalides
• Musée d'Orsay
• Ile de la Cite
• Notre Dame Cathedral
• Hôtel de Ville
• Louvre Museum
• Place de la Concorde
• Grand Palais