Fantastic Golden Circle and Glacier's Snowmobile Tour
This tour departs from Reykjavik and takes you to the rugged beauty of Iceland's Golden Circle on a climate-controlled bus. Take in sights like the Geysir region, Gullfoss Waterfall, and Þingvellir National Park. Ride a snowmobile over the Langjökull glacier for a thrilling experience.
At the BSI Bus Terminal, get on the bus and head out to Iceland's renowned Golden Circle to see the various geothermal landscapes. Make a pit stop at ingvellir national park, which is famous for its breathtaking beauty and historical significance as the location of the first parliaments in the world.
Before embarking on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, drive to Langjökull to participate in the hot springs area of Geysir. Assume command over a snowmobile or travel as a traveler to investigate the immense white ice cap of Langjökull. Wear warm, protective gear throughout your trip.
Take the spectacular Gullfoss Waterfall as your route back to Reykjavk and marvel as the Hvá River roars into a 32-meter-deep canyon.
- The snowmobile ride depends on 2 individuals for each vehicle. There is an additional charge for single-occupancy snowmobiles, which must be paid to the mountaineers at the Langjökull glacier.
- Snowmobiling experience is not required. You will be provided with all necessary safety equipment and protective clothing.
- Only 1 child will be allowed per adult
- The operation of the tour is dependent on the conditions of the glacier.
- The snowmobile ride may be canceled after departing from Reykjavk due to sudden and unexpected weather changes
- Pickup times may differ
- There will be the opportunity to purchase lunch at one of the stops, at your own expense
• Transportation by bus
• 1-hour guided snowmobile ride (2 people per vehicle)
• Protective clothing and safety equipment
• Wi-Fi onboard the bus
• Food and drinks
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
the Langjökull glacier, Þingvellir National Park, Gullfoss Waterfal
BSI Bus Terminal