Your first stop is the island of Murano, which is renowned worldwide for its long tradition of glass making. Witness firsthand the skill of glassblowing and see the locals working on other traditional crafts. Pick up some unique souvenirs or presents for the family here.
Next, head to Burano, which you’ll be able to see from the shore thanks to its vividly colored buildings. Enjoy some free time to wander around, meet the locals, enjoy a cup of coffee and take some memorable pictures.
Finally, stroll through some smaller and secret pathways, crossing the island’s most popular and lively neighborhoods, before reaching the end point of the tour — San Marco’s Square.
- Luggage or large bags
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Local expert guide
• Private boat from your hotel to Murano
• Shuttle boat provided by the glass factory from Murano to Burano
• Private boat from Burano to your hotel
• Murano, Torcello and Burano in the Venice lagoon
Hotel pickup and drop-off