Experience the ultimate romantic excursion by embarking on a gondola ride along the Grand Canal, soaking up the enchanting atmosphere that surrounds you. Listen attentively to the guide's descriptions of local attractions as you marvel at the stunning La Fenice Theatre and the picturesque "De le Ostreghe" Canal. Don't miss the opportunity to visit Desdemona's House and Mozart's House.
The Grand Canal is the main highlight of this tour, featuring magnificent Venetian palaces such as Ca' Dolfin, Ca' Loredan, and Grimani Palace. Make sure to visit the Salute Church and the Peggy Guggenheim Collection for an unforgettable experience.
Enjoy panoramic views of Punta de la Dogana and Saint Mark's Basin before returning to Campo San Moisè. To enhance your experience, a special QR code will be provided for you to access digital maps with 2D images of Venice.
Important to know
- The guide will be on only one gondola. The participants on the other gondolas will listen to them with the audio device
- The live commentary will be only in English and Italian. The commentary in German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Hindi, and Russian will be provided by mobile app downloaded to your own device
- Each gondola can hold a maximum of 5 people
- The gondolier will determine your seat according to your weight
- The tour will only be cancelled in cases of extreme weather conditions
- The itinerary may change in cases of wind or bad weather
- Please note that this is a shared tour, it is not a private gondola ride
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
in a mini-group
• 50 minutes of guided tour including 30 minutes of gondola ride
• Professional local guide on board of the gondola
• Live commentary about the itinerary & the history of gondolas and gondoliers. In English, French, Spanish and Italian
• Commentary by mobile app in German, Japanese, Chinese, Hindi and Russian
• Access to mobile app to see Venice in the past.
• Food and drinks
• Tips and personal expenses
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Mobile-compatible earphones
Grand Canal, Desdemona’s House and Mozart’s House, Salute Church, the Peggy Guggenheim Collection and some of the stunning Venetian palaces, Punta de la Dogana and Saint Mark’s basin
Venice Tours Assistance Point St. Mark's Square