Doge's Palace Skip-the-Line Ticket with Guidebook
Save precious time and skip the long lines to the former seat of power in Venice. Enjoy fast track entry to the magnificent Doge's Palace and wander around the amazing halls and corridors at your own pace. Cross the Bridge of Sighs from the inside to reach the prisons where criminals were kept, including Casanova!
Use the handy guide book, provided in your chosen language, to learn the history of the palace and its masterpieces of art. Continue to the nearby Museo Correr to explore the way of life of the locals of Venice through the centuries on the upper floors of the Procuratorie Nuove.
Create your own adventure and use the 8 suggested itineraries in the guide book to discover the different palaces of St. Mark’s Square. See sculptures, paintings and libraries that reveal the true might of the city's naval history.
Important to know
• This tour is not fully wheelchair accessible or suitable for those with walking disabilities
• The ticket includes single admission to the Doge’s Palace and entrance to other museums that can be visited on different days
• The ticket can be collected only at 10:00 AM
• Luggage or large bags
• Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Doge’s Palace
• Ticket to Museo Correr
• Ticket to Museo Archeologico Nazionale
• Ticket to Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana
• Guidebook of Doge’s Palace, St. Mark's Basilica, St. Mark’s Square, and several itineraries in Venice (1 book per 2 people)
• Detailed map with public boat transportation information
• Doge’s Palace, St. Mark's Basilica, St. Mark’s Square
Calle larga de l'Ascension, 1221, 30124 Venezia