Enjoy the panoramic tour of the Venice islands: a day trip to Murano, Burano, and Torcello in the northern lagoon. a trip to experience the islands in all their splendor.
After an entrancing boat ride in the Tidal pond overwhelmed naturally, you will stop in Murano, the glass island, known all through the world for its glassmaking craftsmanship. You will go to a Furnace to see a glass-blowing demonstration and learn about the ancient technique. You'll be here for one hour and fifteen minutes).
After that, the tour will continue on to Burano, the jewel of the Venetian Lagoon. Burano is famous for its lace-making and for the brightly colored houses that fishermen live in. Take a chance to admire the women embroidering lace-made products as you stroll through the "calli," which is how Venetians say "streets."
Staying on Burano, probably the most charming island in the lagoon will require more time. Because you will arrive in Burano at lunchtime, you will have the option of eating at a typical fish restaurant or shopping at handmade lace shops. You will remain for one hour and thirty minutes).
Last but not least is Torcello, a quiet, sparsely populated island that served as the estuary's first urban center. On these islands, you can respect the most established houses of worship of the tidal pond and find out how Venice was conceived! (You'll be here for one hour and fifteen minutes).
You will return to the islands by boat, traversing the entire lagoon and taking in the fascinating St. Mark's Basin.
Partake in the all-encompassing boat, from where you can take magnificent pictures of Venice and its tidal pond.
Important to know
- This tour is not completely accessible to people who use wheelchairs or have walking disabilities
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- The boats are completely covered, and the tour continues even if it rains or snows. In case the weather is exceptionally bad, this tour might be postponed to a later date.
- The Torcello's Churches entrance fee is not included
- You must be at the meeting location 20 minutes before departure
- Please note that this is not a private tour and will be shared with other guests who are not part of the same party
- The visit may be multilingual
• Shared guided tour on board with a tour guide
• Glassblowing demonstration in a Murano furnace
• 1 hour and 15 minutes on Murano
• 1 hour and 30 minutes on Burano and 1 hour on Torcello
• Entrance in the Torcello's churches
• Murano, Burano and Torcello
Close to St.Mark’s Square Calle S. Gallo, 1093/b