Your first stop will be on the island of Murano. Sometimes it is called the "Island of Glass". You will visit one of its famous glass factories and see how glass is made and blown. Then go to Torcello, the oldest inhabited island. Continue on to Burano, admiring the nature and small islands scattered around you. Spend your free time on Burano, a typical fishing island with colorful contrasts and painted chocolate box houses.
Also, note the many pieces of evidence of the famous lace and embroidery industry and try some of Burano's famous homemade cakes. Note that once you're on the ground, it's not a tour. The guide will accompany you to the glass factory in Murano and the lace store in Burano. You will then have time to explore each island on your own.
Know before you go
- Please note that once on the ground, this is not a guided tour. The guide will escort you to the glass factory in Murano and the lace shop in Burano.
- Afterwards, you will have time to explore each island on your own
- Opening hours of the ticket offices can be subject to change due to COVID-19.
- As such, please exchange your vouchers at the point of departure until normal operation resumes
- You will have approximately 45 minutes on each island
- Please bring a packed lunch if you prefer to enjoy more time exploring the island
Live commentary in English during boat ride. Boats have a capacity of up to 100 pax. Live commentary during boat ride can be of up to 4 languages.
• Professional guide
• Visit a glass-blowing factory at Murano
• Travel by shared motor boat between Venice, Murano, Burano and Torcello
• Entrance fees to Torcello Church
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
the island of Murano, Torcello, Burano
Riva degli Schiavoni, 30124 Venezia VE