Visit the most beautiful islands in the Venetian Lagoon on this 4.5 or 6-hour afternoon trip. Stop at the island of Murano, home to world-renowned glassblowers, Burano, known for its lace production and the ancient settlement of Torcello.
Stop at Murano and see a demonstration by a glass-blowing master. The tradition of glassblowing has been passed down generations of Murano residents.
Continue to Torcello and see the central square, the Church of Santa Fosca, Ponte del Diavolo and other interesting sites.
The last visit will be to Burano. The island is world-known for its hand-made lace but also for its small, brightly painted houses that are popular with artists.
Your tour ends back in Saint Mark’s Square. If you want, you can stay on board and be taken directly to the train station for an additional cost — just ask your tour guide.
Know before you go:
• Tour commentary in English, Italian, Spanish, French during boat rides
• Both the 4.5 and the 6-hour boat trips have the same itinerary, the 6-hour trip stays at each stop for longer
• The journey time between each island is approximately 30 minutes
• Please bring a packed lunch if you prefer to enjoy more time exploring the island (not included)
• Please note that the tour ends in St. Mark Square. You can take the transfer to the train station (for EUR 5, not included in the price)
• Round-trip transportation by boat
• Murano glass-blowing demonstration
• Multilingual live commentary onboard
• Food and drinks
• Tour guide on the islands
• Ticket and visit to Torcello Cathedral (€5)
• Transfer from St. Mark Square to the train station (€5)
• Murano, Burano and Torcello
Ferrovia Compartimentale (ex F30), 30121 Venezia