Treat yourself to a magical journey to Venice with this private gondola tour. In the intimate atmosphere, discover the true charm of the city on the water. Explore every canal that holds a piece of this city's amazing history.
The first sightseeing stop is St. Mark's Basin, located near the square. On the way, admire the local sights and romantic vibe. You can choose from two different tour lengths. For the normal tour duration, pass through Rio del Palazzo, under the Bridge of Sighs, by the Rio di Santa Maria Formosa and Rio di San Severo, and end back at the starting point.
And for a more extended experience, follow the same canals, adding a ride along the Grand Canal as well. After, finish your tour at the departure place.
Know before you go:
• Please note, all gondolas have a maximum capacity of five people, including children
• The length of the tour is about 30 minutes and is along a standard route, which depends on the option chosen
• Please note that it is possible that someone will not be seated in their desired place, due to organizational and weight distribution reasons
• In case of adverse weather or tidal conditions, the length or route of the tour can be subject to change
• The ride is not guided
• Oversize luggage
• Luggage or large bags
• St. Mark's Square
• Rio del Palazzo
• Rio di Santa Maria Formosa
• Rio di San Severo
• 30 or 60 minute private gondola ride
• Guide on ride
• Hotel pickup and drop-off