Milan Cathedral with Rooftop Access
With your access-to-all-areas ticket to the Duomo, you can see the 600-year-old cathedral and Milan's iconic symbol. Learn about St. Ambrose's history and the cathedral's significant spiritual and cultural role in the city's development.
From the Duomo Terraces, take in the views of the city. Built of Candoglia marble, the Alps and Apennine Mountains can be seen on clear days. Elevator is an option.
Take in the stained glass window, tapestries, and sculptures of the 14th-century Palazzo Reale, as well as the 27 halls of the Duomo. Take a look at the S. Tecla and S. Giovanni alle Fonti Baptistery's archaeological remains.
Improve your understanding of Milan's spiritual and cultural heritage. The Baptistery was forgotten until 1961, when it was demolished in 1387 to make room for the cathedral, which was built by St. Ambrose in the fourth century.
- Each attraction can only be visited once. The voucher is valid for 72 hours from its validation.
- In case you cannot attend on the chosen day, you can go when you prefer
- The Duomo Museum and the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte are closed on Mondays
- To get to the top you need to climb up the stairs, or use an elevator, which costs €10 per person
What to bring:
- Passport or ID card
- See-through clothing
- Party groups
- Wearing a costume
- Glass objects
- Sprays or Aerosols
- Non-folding strollers
- Sleeveless shirts
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Short skirts
- Luggage or large bags
- Food and drinks
- Weapons or sharp objects
- High-heeled shoes
• Entrance ticket to the Duomo and Terraces
• Museum entrance ticket
• Entrance ticket for the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte
• Entrance ticket for the Archaeological Area
• Audio guide (if option selected)
• Become a donor to preserve the Cathedral’s eternal beauty and get a free gadget. Select donation option when booking
• 10% discount at the Duomo Shop (products of the “Adopt a Spire" line and books already on sale are excluded from the promotion)
• 20% discount on a minimum purchase of 50 Euros (products of the “Adopt a Spire" line and books already on sale are excluded from the promotion)
• Guided tour
• Milan Duomo