Take a romantic cruise on the Seine, close to the Musée d'Orsay. Admire the Tuileries Garden, Musée du Louvre, and Notre Dame Cathedral, among other attractions. Before moving on to the Canal Saint-Martin entrance, where Bastille Square towers above you, you will take in the picturesque panorama views.
Take in the magic and beauty of a subterranean world as you enter a 1.24-mile tunnel with windows that let in light. The magical Canal Saint Martin is a surprising aquatic path that leads out of the tunnel and is surrounded by fishermen and chestnut trees as well as a romantic footbridge.
Admire the Hotel du Nord, the Recollets Lock, and the bust of Frederic Lemaître close to the Temple. As you approach the Dead Lock, where the Montfaucon gibbet once stood, keep your ears peeled for the frantic muttering of François Villon's ghost. Before reaching the Parc de la Villette, where you can take in the Cité des Sciences and Music Museum as well as the magnificent themed gardens, the boat passes through the Bassin de la Villette and the arcing footbridge of rue de Crimée.
- The cruise will take place rain or shine
- Daily cruises from May to August. They are subject to availability outside these dates
- Groups of more than forty people are possible the whole year round
- 2 departures possible: 10 am and 3 pm
• 2.5-hour cruise on the canal St Martin and the Seine River
• French and English commentary
• Eiffel Tower
• Les Invalides
• Musée d'Orsay
• Ile de la Cite
• Notre Dame Cathedral
• Hôtel de Ville
• Louvre Museum
• Place de la Concorde
• Grand Palais
Meet at niveau 23, Quai Anatole France, 75007