Visit a portion of Prague's most captivating landmarks and neighborhoods on a directed visit by boat, transport, and by walking. Your knowledgeable guide will teach you more about the city's famous landmarks and history.
Take a minibus with air conditioning to the charming Old Town for the first part of the tour. The Dancing House, Wenceslas Square, and the National Gallery are just a few of the landmarks that can be seen along the 30-minute journey.
After that, you'll be dropped off at Prague Castle, where you'll take a 75-minute walking tour of the world's largest ancient castle. Stroll through the grounds that involve 70,000 square meters of room. Take advantage of some of the city's best vantage points for great photos.
Return to the Astronomical Clock and Old Town Square from there. Your guide will go over its history and the significance of its moving sculptures in this area. After that, you will go on a walking tour to take in the solemn beauty of the Jewish Quarter, which is where some of the best architecture in the city is located.
Prague river tours are a great way to explore the city and take in its many sights and landmarks. On a trip that lasts about 60 minutes along the water, you can relax by sitting back or go up to the upper deck to see the city and the famous Charles Bridge.
- Please bring a valid ISIC card if you are purchasing a student ticket.
- Due to increased security at Prague Castle, you may need to wait in line to enter the castle area.
- The order of the tour itinerary has been temporarily changed to ensure that you have the best experience possible. The following events will occur during the tour:
1. Bus trip to the castle & trip around the castle
2. Walking trip of the Old Town & Jewish Quarter
3. River cruise
- This itinerary drops you off at the Vltava Pier, which is just a short walk from the Old Town square. You are not picked up at your lodging.
What to bring
- Student card
To help you plan your trip, we recommend checking out our article "What to do in Prague". This article highlights some of the top attractions and activities in the city, including visiting the Prague Castle, exploring the Jewish Quarter, and sampling traditional Czech cuisine.
• Starting location
• View point Guided tour, Sightseeing, Bus tour (30 minutes)
• Prague Castle Guided tour, Walk (75 minutes)
• Vltava River Guided tour, Boat cruise (1 hour)
• Josefov Guided tour, Walk (45 minutes)
• Old Town Square, Prague Guided tour, Walk (15 minutes)
• 5 drop-off locations
• Guided walk through the Prague Castle area
• Guided walk through Jewish Quarter
• Bus tour of the Old Town
• 1-hour Vltava River Cruise
• Prague Castle entry ticket
• Hotel pickup
• Food and Drinks
• Prague Castle
• Jewish Quarter
• Old Town
• Dancing House
• Wenceslas Square
• National Gallery
• Charles Bridge
• Astronomical Clock
Malostranské nám. 36/22, Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha