Venice is a city of unique tourist attractions and places with a special atmosphere and history. Feel the local romantic atmosphere by using traditional gondola rides.
A little distance from St. Mark's Square, near the Hotel Bauer, your gondola ride begins. Navigate the Grand Canal before turning off onto secret inner canals to see sights that are hidden from view when strolling through the city's core.
Admire the stunning architecture of Rialto Bridge, which is one of the most interesting ancient sights in Venice. You will not be left indifferent after visiting famous buildings, like the tragically destroyed Gran Teatro 'La Fenice', the wonderful Basilica della Salute, and the grand Palazzo Contarini Fasan, with Gothic architecture.
• In the case of high numbers of visitors, waiting times could be up to 20 minutes
• The tour might be suspended in case of bad weather, in such cases you are required to go to the departure point in order to know whether the tour takes place or not
• The route of the gondola ride is subject to change depending on flood levels and other circumstances
• No refunds will be granted if you don not show up at the time and meeting point specified on the voucher
• Private gondola ride
• Commentary throughout the gondola ride
• St. Mark's Square
• Rialto Bridge
• Gran Teatro 'La Fenice'
• Majestic Basilica della Salute
• Palazzo Contarini Fasan
• Grand Canal
Near the Bauer Hotel in Campo San Moisè