Enjoy a unique tour of Venice with a private gondola ride through the city's enchanting historic center. Experience the canals all to yourself as you discover Venice in an intimate way.
Begin at St. Mark's Basin near the square and weave your way through the charming canals. Choose from tours of two different lengths. For the longer tour, pass through Rio del Palazzo, under the Bridge of Sighs, by the Rio di Santa Maria Formosa and Rio di San Severo and end back where you began.
For the more extended tour, follow the same canals, adding on a ride along the Grand Canal as well. Head back to your departure point to finish your tour.
Know before you go:
• Please note, all gondolas have a maximum capacity of five people, including children
• The length of the tour is about 30 minutes and is along a standard route, which depends on the option chosen
• Please note that it is possible that someone will not be seated in their desired place, due to organizational and weight distribution reasons
• In case of adverse weather or tidal conditions, the length or route of the tour can be subject to change
• The ride is not guided
• Oversize luggage
• Luggage or large bags
• Private gondola ride
• Food and drinks
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Guide (the gondolier is only a driver)
• St. Mark's Square
• Rio del Palazzo
• Rio di Santa Maria Formosa
• Rio di San Severo
Calle Larga XXII Marzo, 2091/b, 30124 Venezia