Prepare to take in the iconic Dubai destinations and stunning marine scenery as you sail on an exceptional Dubai cruise.
When you get on your yacht, you will be greeted with juice. You will also have access to drinking water throughout the journey, and the crew will be willing to assist you in any way they can.
Take in the city's sights as you cruise past the Dubai Marina and JBR Towers to Blue Water Island. As you cruise past Dubai Harbor & Big Cruises and the Dubai Eye, you'll see the famous Jumeirah Beach as well as the Palm. The well-known Burj Al Arab hotel can also be seen.
You have the option of a BBQ dinner, breakfast, or lunch, depending on your preference. On board, the meal will be served.
While you spend quality time on the yacht, take advantage of the 5-star comforts and amenities, such as a dining area and lovely cabins with natural light. In the lounge area, which has plenty of sun and shade, you can unwind to your heart's content.
What to bring:
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go:
- Due to the conditions of the sea, the tour might be rescheduled or canceled.
- Yacht selection will vary because of capacity and weather.
- Smart casual attire is preferrable; bikinis are not allowed.
- Please do not wear shoes on board.
- Life jackets are available for those who wish to wear one.
- Alcohol is not allowed on board.
- The cruise lasts two hours. If you choose the option, the three-hour duration includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
• Yacht cruise
• Non-alcoholic drinks
• Light breakfast (if relevant option selected)
• BBQ Lunch (if relevant option selected)
• Dinner buffet (if relevant option selected)
• Transfers (if relevant option selected)
• Stops for swimming
Explore all the top landmarks of Dubai
The Marina Walk in Dubai just at the MMI