After a fascinating boat ride in a lagoon dominated by nature, our first stop will be Murano, renowned worldwide for its glassmaking art. You will go to a furnace to see how glass is made. You will have the chance to buy a piece of the local production while you are there. The tour will then move on to Burano, an island known for its lace-making and colorful fishermen's homes. When you get off the boat, you'll be in a green lane. After a short walk, you'll reach the main square of the island.
The service of a specialized official tour leader, who provides assistance on the islands and some information aboard, is included in the tour. With this special excursion, you will have more time to stay on Burano, probably the most charming island in the lagoon. When you arrive on Burano for lunch, you will also have the chance to choose one of the picturesque locations for a quick lunch (not included in the ticket price) and experience the venue's relaxed atmosphere. The departure and arrival times are ideal for guests staying outside of the city center.
Boat with a panoramic view, from which you can capture breathtaking views of Venice and its lagoon.
First Stop: Murano, well known on the planet for its glassmaking workmanship
Second Stop: Burano, the island known for its colorful fishermen's homes and lace-making industry.
Important to know
- The visit closes at St. Rather than at the train station, Mark's Square.
- It is necessary to be at the meeting location 20 minutes prior to departure
- This tour is unfortunately not fully accessible to people who use wheelchairs or have walking disabilities.
- Agreeable shoes recommended
- The boats are totally covered and the visit works even in case of downpour or snow. The tour might be moved to a later time if the weather is particularly bad.
- Other guests from the same party could take the tour together.
• Shared guided tour on board with a tour guide
• Glassblowing demonstration in a Murano furnace
• 1 hour and 15 minutes on Murano
• 1 hour and 30 minutes to Burano