Enjoy a romantic adventure in Venice and climb aboard a beautiful Venetian boat to cruise around the city as the sun sets. Depart from central Venice and head for the islands of St. Andrea and Vignole. You will then cruise along the Lido, heading towards the quiet islands of San Lazzaro degli Armeni, San Servolo, San Clemente, Le Grazie, Giudecca, and San Giorgio Maggiore.
Between Giudecca and San Giorgio you will be served a glass of sparkling Prosecco to sip as you take in breathtaking views of the Salute Church and St. Mark's Square. Watch as the sun descends in the sky and paints the beautiful architecture and waters of the lagoon shades of red, orange, and amber. Return through St. Elena and the Arsenale as your captain tells the history of Venice and its islands.
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes. If it is sunny, bring sun cream and a hat. If it is cloudy, bring a raincoat, and don't forget your camera!
- If there will be 4 or less people booked for the tour, the boat that will be used is the "Sampierotta," as you can see in the boat's pictures, and not the "Bragozzo".
in a mini-group
• Boat transportation
• 1 bottle of wine for every 2 people
• Transport by Venetian boat (Sampierotta or Bragozzo, depending on the group size)
• Professional driver-guide
• Half a bottle of Prosecco per person
• Soft drinks (on request)
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Food and drinks, unless specified
islands of San Lazzaro degli Armeni, San Servolo, San Clemente, Le Grazie, Giudecca, and San Giorgio Maggiore, Salute Church and St. Mark's Square, Giudecca and San Giorgio, St. Elena and the Arsenale