You can visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum with the convenience of a pre-booked entrance ticket, a lunchbox, and a round-trip pick-up service from your Krakow hotel. You'll see original structures and objects on a moving and informative tour with a licensed guide.
After traveling for one hour and fifteen minutes, arrive at the Auschwitz I Museum and join a trained guide for a walking tour. In the Nazi camp, take a look at the barracks, watchtowers, and crematoria that are still standing.
Listen to your guide talk about the terrible Nazi crimes that were committed in the camps and about the day-to-day lives of the prisoners using the headset that is provided.
Take a break for lunch before continuing the walking tour at the Auschwitz-Birkenau II Memorial. Take a look at the ruins of the railroad, which once transported prisoners to the camps, as well as the gas chambers.
At the remembrance site, honor the camp's casualties and find out about survivors' accounts. Before returning to your Krakow hotel, take some time to explore on your own.
What to bring:
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go:
- Be prepared to pass through a security to enter Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Meat as well as vegetarian options are available in the form of a packed lunch
• Auschwitz Main Entrance Gate entry ticket
• Silesian Voivodeship entry ticket
• Auschwitz entry ticket
• Auschwitz I entry ticket
• Auschwitz II-Birkenau entry ticket
• Access to Memorial and Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau
• Access to Auschwitz Main Entrance Gate
• Access to Auschwitz I
• Access to Auschwitz II-Birkenau
• Live tour guide
• Pickup and transport to activity: Van
• Transport from meeting point to activity: Van
• Drop-off: Van
The Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum