• It is mandatory to provide the full names of all participants of the tour when booking. If the name provided on your booking does not match the name on the identification document you present at the entrance, you may be refused entry
• While you can select a preferred time, please be aware that it is not guaranteed
• The pace and duration of tours at the memorial are determined solely by the museum's visitor service
• During the tour, you will get no more than 10 to 30 minutes of break time
• The transfer between Wieliczka and Krakow takes approximately 40 minutes, while the transfer between Krakow and Auschwitz takes 1 hour and 15 minutes. The transfer between Auschwitz and Wieliczka also takes 1 hour and 15 minutes
• The temperatures inside the salt mine range between 14-17 °C
• All visitors must pass through airport-style security
What awaits you:
Visit both Auschwitz-Birkenau and the Wieliczka Salt Mine on a tour with entry tickets, skip-the-line access, a licensed guide, transportation from Krakow, and an optional lunch. Explore artifacts of the concentration camp before venturing 700 steps underground at the mine.
Arrive at Auschwitz Museum for an approximately 3.5-hour visit. The tour is divided into two parts: Auschwitz I (2 hours) and Birkenau (1 hour), with transportation between the camps included. See the main gate with the inscription Arbeit Macht Frei (work sets you free) as you enter inside.
Contemplate the brick barracks, prisoner artifacts, photographs, reconstructions of the complex, and the remaining gas chambers and crematories. Continue to Birkenau to see the wooden blocks and the ruins of the chambers and crematoria while learning about the history of Nazi Germany.
The Wieliczka Salt Mine visit will be approximately 3 hours. The underground journey involves descending 700 steps and covers a distance of 3 km. Renowned as one of the most beautiful mines in the world, the mine features two lakes and the Chapel of the Blessed Saint Kinga.
Hear explanations, stories, and myths related to the mines to get a comprehensive understanding of one of the oldest operational mines in the world. At the end of the tour, get dropped off at one of the designated drop-off locations.
What to bring:
• Comfortable shoes
• Passport or ID card
• Alcohol and drugs
• Luggage or large bags
• Hotel pickup
• Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum entry tickets
• Wieliczka Salt Mine entry tickets
• Licensed tour guide
• Headsets to hear the guide
• Lunch box (ham/vegetarian/vegan)
• E-book in English for each participant (preparation eBook)
• Hotel drop-off
• The Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial
• Wieliczka Salt Mine