Auschwitz-Birkenau Group Tour in English with Lunch
With the convenience of a pre-booked entrance ticket, a packed lunch, and a round-trip bus transfer from Krakow, you can visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum. During a moving and instructive tour with a licensed guide, you'll see original structures and objects.
Arrive at the Auschwitz I Museum after a journey of one hour and fifteen minutes, and join a trained guide for a walking tour. Take a look at the barracks, watchtowers, and crematoria that are still standing in the Nazi camp.
Use the headset that is provided to listen to your guide talk about the horrible Nazi crimes that were committed in the camps and about the prisoners' day-to-day lives.
During a mobile visit through the Auschwitz-Birkenau II remembrance, you will see gas chambers and the remaining parts of the rail route that shipped detainees to the camps.
At the memorial site, pay tribute to the camp's victims and learn about survivors' stories. Before getting back on the bus to go back to Krakow, take some time to explore on your own.
What to bring:
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card, copy is accepted
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go:
- Be prepared to go through a security to enter Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Meat and vegetarian options both are available for the packed lunch
• Return air-conditioned transportation from Krakow
• Entrance tickets to Auschwitz-Birkenau
• Licensed guide
• Hotel pickup
• Free toilet facilities (fee is in local currency)
• Hotel drop-off service
• The Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial
Floriana Straszewskiego 14, 33-332 Kraków, Poland