Arrive at the Auschwitz I Museum after a journey of one hour and fifteen minutes and join a trained guide for a walking tour. Take a look at the barracks, watchtowers, and crematoria that are still standing in the Nazi camp.
Use the headset to ruminate over your guide's stories about the horrible Nazi crimes that were committed in the camps and about the prisoners' day-to-day lives.
The Auschwitz-Birkenau II Memorial will be the next stop on the walking tour. Witness the ruins of gas chambers and the railroad that brought prisoners to the camps.
At the memorial site, pay tribute to the camp's victims and learn about how they managed to survive. After that, take some time to explore on your own before going back to your Krakow hotel.
What to pack:
- A valid ID or passport;
- Shoes that are comfortable;
- Clothes that are appropriate for the weather
- Large bags or luggage
- T-shirts without sleeves
Know before you go:
- If you want to enter Auschwitz-Birkenau, be ready to go through a security check.
• Memorial and Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau entry ticket
• Live tour guide
• Pickup and transport for activity duration: Bus / coach
• Drop-off: Bus / coach
The Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial