Visit Aushwitz Birkenau with a guidebook. Witness the largest camp built on Polish soil by the Nazis that served as a concentration camp and an extermination camp.
Get picked up one of meeting points in Krakow and travel to Auschwitz Museum. Avoid the long queue with the benefit of entrance tickets. Then start your self-guided tour with guidebook.
Take advantage of the freedom of the tour at your own pace and path of your choice
After visiting the museum, continue to the second camp at Birkenau, where the mass killings took place.
Benefit from the help of a tour assistant who will be at your disposal from pickup to drop off.
• Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name of the ID supplied when entering
• The local partner will do their best to accommodate you at the time selected, but please note that the starting time is approximate and subject to change. The pickup time may change (the possible start of the tour is between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM), so please consider this in your plans. You choose a preferred time which is not guaranteed. The exact start beetwen 10:00 AM — 2:00 PM will be communicated the day before the tour via email from the activity provider
• Entry passes for individual visitors without educators are free and provided by Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, according to official regulations of the Museum
What to bring:
• Passport or ID card
• Luggage or large bags
• Sleeveless shirts
• Guidebook with route and detailed description
• Entry Ticket to Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II - Birkenau
• Tour leader's assistance throughout the whole trip
• Shared transportation by air-conditioned bus
• The Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial
Pawia 18 B, 31-154 Kraków