• The pickup time may change (the possible start of the tour is between 5:30 AM and 9:00 AM), so please consider this in your plans. You choose a preferred time which is not guaranteed. The exact start time will be communicated the day before the tour via email from the activity provider
• Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
• Your pickup time may vary depending on your location and you will be informed by phone or email to your hotel reception in the event of any changes
• Please note that you are not permitted to enter the museum with large bags or backpacks (the maximum size permitted is 20 x 30 centimeters)
What awaits you:
You will start in the early morning around 08:00 a.m. (in the winter season the pick up might be slightly earlier).
The tour begins in the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum: first part lasts about 1,5 hours, you will visit Auschwitz I Museum with certified live guide provided by the museum. You will learn the tragic history of the largest concentration camp in Europe. After short break you will be driven to the Birkenau Museum when you will spend around 1 hour with the same guide.
During the second half of your full-day program, you will travel to the Salt Mine in Wieliczka, which is one of the oldest working salt mines in the world. Before entering the Salt Mine you will have 1 hour lunch break.
The English-speaking tour of the Mine will begin at 16:00 or 17:00 (depending on road conditions). Head 140 meters underground on a 2.5-hour journey along more than 2.5 kilometers of tourist routes and see chambers with amazing carvings and statues, with everything made of salt.
You should arrive around 19:30 p.m. to Kraków.
What to bring:
• Passport or ID card
• Weapons or sharp objects
• Oversize luggage
• Short skirts
• Sleeveless shirts
• Smoking in the vehicle
• Alcohol and drugs
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• English speaking live guide provided by the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum
• English speaking live guide provided by the museum in the Salt Mine
• Professional Tour Leader/Driver
• Food and drinks
• The Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial
• Wieliczka Salt Mine