Krakow: Auschwitz Guided Tour with Optional Lunch and Pickup
Learn about the history and gain a deeper understanding of the Holocaust and the Nazi concentration camps on a tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau from Krakow.
An English-speaking driver will pick you up from a pre-arranged meeting point in Krakow and transfer you in a comfortable vehicle. Upon arrival at the Auschwitz Museum, a local guide or a booklet in your chosen language will be provided, depending on the option booked.
Visit both Auschwitz and Birkenau and acquire a sense of the symbolically important place of the Holocaust and Nazi crimes. You will visit the remaining prison blocks, gas chambers, and crematoria buildings, as well as seeing the remains of the railway ramp in Birkenau.
The guided tour of Auschwitz will take between 1 hour and 20 minutes and 1 hour and 45 minutes. There will be a 10-minute break for lunch after which you will be transported to Birkenau, for a visiting time of approximately 1 hour.
• As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
• Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
• This tour is not recommended for children under 13 years old. It is up to the parents or guardians to decide whether to let children attend or not
• Student ID is required for student tickets
• It is possible to join the group directly in the museum, but please contact the supplier at least 12 hours beforehand
• Please note that the maximum size of hand luggage is 12x8x4 inches (30x20x10 cm). Larger luggage must be left on the bus
• The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times
What to bring:
• Passport or ID card
Not suitable for:
• Children under 13 years
• Wheelchair users
• Return air-conditioned transportation from Krakow
• Hotel pickup from selected hotels in Krakow city center (if option selected)
• Entrance tickets to Auschwitz-Birkenau
• Licensed guide
• English-speaking driver
• Lunch box (if option selected)
• Free toilet facilities (fee is in local currency)
• Hotel drop-off service (for every option, even hotel pickup)
• The Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial