For your hop-on, hop-off tours of Venice, unwind on a boat with lots of windows and open space. From Santa Lucia Central Station, the boat will take you to the very center of Venice: Take the tour all at once to get a good first impression of Venice, or stop where and for how long you like. the ephemera of St. Mark's Square and the island of Murano, where you can observe the art of glassmaking, are two of the city's treasures.
From Murano, travel to Torcello, a tranquil island in the middle of the lagoon, and Burano, famous for their colorful houses and lace production. You can also go to Punta Sabbioni or just go back to Santa Lucia Station, making a single stop at Zattere by the Canale della Giudecca to learn how to make gondolas.
To get the most out of your trip, download the five audio guides with seven different on — and off-board itineraries. Through our app, you can get audio guides for free. There is also an offline mode.
Know before you go
- Please bring your own headphones so you'll be able to listen to the audio guides
- For groups and families: your QR code will provide you with an access and audio guides for as many persons as you mentioned in the booking
- To access your Audioguides, please download the Pop Guide APP from your Android or Apple store
- LINE A: S. Lucia railway station (in front of KFC restaurant) — Tronchetto (in front of Flixbus Stop) — San Marco (in front of Royal Gardens) — Murano (in front of ELLEGI MURANO GLASS) — Zattere (Fodamenta Zattere al Ponte Longo) — Tronchetto –S. Lucia railway station.
- LINE B: Punta Sabbioni (pier n. 5) — Murano (right in front of ELLEGI MURANO GLASS) — Torcello — Burano (Fondamenta del Pizzo) — Punta Sabbioni
- Please find the timetable in the images
Lagoon Islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello
• Hop-on hop-off tour: unlimited visits with our eco-boats for 24 or 48 Hours
• Audio guide app with original content from local authors, for kids and adults.
• Available in 5 different languages
• Map of the city available on board
• Free glass-making show in Murano
• Food and beverages
• Entrance to museums and monuments
• Hotel pick-up