Get off the beaten path of Venice, away from the crowds. With a guide, explore the heart of Venice, including lesser-known areas, rich with history such as the Rialto Bridge.
Visit the labyrinth of “calli” and “campi” (narrow Venetian streets and squares) and find hidden architectural gems such as Marco Polo's House, a building believed to be the home of the famous explorer, marked by a white plaque and now used as a theater.
Continue to the Fenix Theatre, where Giuseppe Verdi and many other great composers performed their masterpieces. Pass through St. Mark's Square with its stunning monuments as well as Doge's Palace, Basilica, and many other historic buildings.
Choose an optional gondola ride and discover the canals of Venice. During your gondola ride, admire Venice's highlights, such as the Mozart House, the Fenice Opera House, the Grand Canal, and more. You will end the tour at Piazza San Marco.
Important to know
• The walking tour does not operate in cases of exceptionally high tides (in such cases, it can be postponed to the day after, otherwise it will be refunded)
• The tour could be bilingual: — English and Italian at 9:15 AM and 11:30 AM; English, and Spanish at 2:00 PM; French and German at 11:00 AM
• Luggage or large bags
• Guided walking tour
• Audio-receiver devices (for groups over 10 people)
• 30-minute guided gondola ride (depending on option selected)
• Doge’s Palace, St. Mark's Basilica, St. Mark’s Square, Marco Polo's House
• Mozart House, the Fenice Opera House, the Grand Canal